With children these days being more opinionated and expressive, parents wanting to dress them in trendy attires and the financial implications in buying clothes for actively growing children, it is beyond doubt that the clothes are expected to reflect and resonate with their personalities. Babies even have a niche carved out for them in the world of fashion. There are so many trends to hop on and look out for in baby fashion soon. Therefore, it is our job as babyworn.com, the best online baby store to keep you abreast of these trends, so you know what to look for at your convenience. These trends are being highlighted here for babies in 2020
● Mini-Me- The babies in 2020 are going to be brandishing more adult-ish looks as the fashion trend is going for lookalike pieces. Of course, the looks will be balanced out with clearly accentuated details that show that the clothes are for babies, plus they are very age-appropriate. This trend is endearing as it has parents and kids looking very alike in a cute way.
● Popstars- This trend combines the Mini-Me trend with well-known logos, emoticons, and cartoon characters to show that the children are indeed aware, like what they like and because the use of logos and such are such a big deal in the world of fashion today.
● Denim- This is a material that would make its round in baby clothing come 2020 with its stylish appeal, practicality, and durability. It would be showing up as dresses, jackets, pants, shirts, and such with details playfully used to accentuate the fact that they are baby clothes. The denim trend is even cooler as it can easily be paired with parents. Siblings or twins can fabulously find matching outfits too.
● Leather- This material will be a game-changer in baby boy clothing in 2020, adding a touch of stylishness and sophistication to their overall looks. Paired with denim pants and boots, your baby would be looking like a little cultivated princess or prince charming.
● Flower Prints- The baby girl’s clothing, on the other hand, would have floral appeals with the flower prints used for the blouses or skirts, being infused in the design or as an overall look giving them a feminine, sophisticated and adorable princess look. The clothing would come in cotton, wool, or flax materials.
All these trends are a must-have for babies in 2020. Baby clothing is a big concern for parents, especially with babies growing an extra inch every other day. Parents would not want to purchase overly expensive clothes that would be used only for a short period. These clothes could subsequently succumb to damage when the babies do what they do best – play. The trends are a must-have, and because we got you, www.babyworn.com is the best place to style and shop, whether as new buys or as thrift buys, we offer both- easily accessible and best quality.